Featured Projects

I have been very lucky to have quite a few of my projects featured on other blogs since I started I Can Find The Time…and I never really gave proper thanks for receiving such great praise. So I wanted to take a second to mention some of the amazing ladies out there who took the time to feature my projects this past week.



A HUGE thank you to Bree at My Crafty Crap for not only featuring my Sewing Machine Pin Cushion…but already making her own!! I was so excited to see her awesome orange pin cushion that I could hardly contain myself!
Simply Amazing!!!



Other great blogs who featured my Sewing Machine Pin Cushion:






button   Childmade  




My Matchbook Notepads also received some blog love from


UndertheTableandDreaming




Thank you all very much for featuring my projects…It really means a lot to me!

3 Response to Featured Projects

July 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Yeah, the sewing machine pin cushion was a great idea! I plan to make one too now. :-)

July 20, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Oh, thank you Kathryn! :)

July 1, 2017 at 6:52 PM

made one soo easy thanks gonna make more for friends -and use up so many scraps

Related Posts with Thumbnails